Latest gigs on fiverr.com: constanttime will craft a professional and well presented resume for $5

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
constanttime will craft a professional and well presented resume for $5
Jan 17th 2013, 15:27

Statistics show that a professionally written resume can make you thirty eight percent more likely to be contacted by recruiters,thirty one percent to get interviewed and forty percent more likely to get that dream job.I can write that resume which can help you make sure yours is the best reflection of your goals, strengths and accomplishments.My professional resume writing service have been of help to my clients across all fields and professional levels have succeeded in reaching their career goals. You can trust that I will help you succeed today ... and that I will be here for you tomorrow! You can be confident my services will likely be the best return on your investment ever.When you order a resume, I guarantee you will be 100% satisfied or we will rewrite it for free.As an added bonus I will create a professional CV for free to add to your resume if you order now.
constanttime: I will craft a professional and well presented resume for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment