Latest gigs on fiverr.com: chandreshwar will analyse and give recommendations to improve your online presence for $5

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
chandreshwar will analyse and give recommendations to improve your online presence for $5
Jan 23rd 2013, 08:48

Online Presence is a must for anyone whether you are individual or a small business. Online presence is a must for anyone these days from getting a job or getting an admission to reaching out to a potential customer base.There are so many things on internet which often confuse a lot of people. I offer you a fiverr exclusive with an opportunity to get your business/yourself analysed about your Online Presence. First Let me tell what I will Analyse For Business: --> I will analyse your site regarding content, seo and urls. --> Analyse your social media and way you are interacting with your clients. --> Whether your social media is optimized or not. --> And finally what are the area you can improve and how you can improve. For Individuals: --> If you have a site I will analyse it. -->I will analyse your social media presence and how to optimize it for getting a job or admission. --> I will also tell you how can you market yourselves to secure a good job or a good college. I will give you a 10 pages (max) PDF with a analysis and solutions which would help you increase your online presence. I am also offering 2 emails for any queries or confusion.
chandreshwar: I will analyse and give recommendations to improve your online presence for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment