Latest gigs on fiverr.com: businessman61 will promote your product or Service BOTH online and offline for $5

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
businessman61 will promote your product or Service BOTH online and offline for $5
Jan 8th 2013, 15:32

I have studied business at college and University for a total of seven years. I am willing to promote a viable product or service for $5 per hour. I will be doing this online through blogs, social media (creating and promoting FB, Twitter pages just for you and updating them at fixed times), and free web hosting. I will also be doing it directly through uses of oral and visual presentations. I will ALSO be receiving extra support from a Marketing lecturer who teaches businesses about marketing. If relevant I will also advertise your product/service at a gym which I have "links" to. To show my legitimacy I will provide evidence of my work through visual and audio sources and through contact methods such as email etc, and will be keeping you updated at fixed times throughout the day. Please note some marketing methods may not be suitable to certain products/services. Depending what the product/service is, will determine marketing methods.
businessman61: I will promote your product or Service BOTH online and offline for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment