Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bookmarkdemonz will create 20 dofollow profile backlinks from PR9 domains then I will try to get them indexed in google for $5

Monday, January 21, 2013

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bookmarkdemonz will create 20 dofollow profile backlinks from PR9 domains then I will try to get them indexed in google for $5
Jan 21st 2013, 07:44

You will get more than 20 backlinks from unique .PR 9 domains. The link types are Public Viewable Angela Styles, and they are all DoFollow and have proper Anchor Text. - Every profile will have unique username, so it looks natural to Google. For indexing, I will use my BE network, and I also turn those into RSS feed and submit them to many RSS aggregators. Most of them will be indexed in 4-10 days. - You can have 2 URLs and unlimited keywords.
bookmarkdemonz: I will create 20 dofollow profile backlinks from PR9 domains then I will try to get them indexed in google for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment