Latest gigs on fiverr.com: yourbesttrader will do your requested gig for $5

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
yourbesttrader will do your requested gig for $5
Dec 2nd 2012, 04:21

I spend a lot of my time on Fiverr contacting people about their buyer requests, and this is an easy way for them to allow me to fill their requests. - If we have chatted recently, I will direct you to this page to order your request. - If you happened upon this page, message me with a request before ordering and I will get back to you on whether or not I can fill it. - Max days to complete is set as 10, as this is a reasonable amount for any request. Most requests should be completed in 24 to 48 hours though. yourbesttrader: I will do your requested gig for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment