Latest gigs on fiverr.com: tommytrainer55 will proof read and edit a speech or essay for $5

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
tommytrainer55 will proof read and edit a speech or essay for $5
Dec 27th 2012, 03:23

English and Journalism were the only subjects I could get A's in easily when I was in college. I love proof reading and editing for folks and I am a gifted public speaker. Send me your speech or essay and I will help you make it awesome. It will sound better and read easier. I will download your document and make edits in bold and italics and send it back to you. Nothing more than 5 pages.
tommytrainer55: I will proof read and edit a speech or essay for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment