Latest gigs on fiverr.com: scorn3930 will mix Your Music Until You Are SATISFIED for $5

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
scorn3930 will mix Your Music Until You Are SATISFIED for $5
Dec 12th 2012, 16:32

My Name Is PhoeNix of Ground ^ ProductionZ & This Is What I Have To Offer.... *If You Want To Listen To Some Samples Of My Mixing Please Visit My Website @ www.therealgroundup.com *I Am Good At What I Do & If You Like The Samples On The Website Then Im Sure You Will Have No Issues Considering My Services * I Have Been Mixing For Over 5 Years & Will Work With You Above & Beyond My Expectations To Ensure Quality Over Your Music As If It Were My Own. * I Will Give Your The Highest Quality MP3 Or Wave File After All Is Said & Done. * If There Are Any Specific Effects Or Echo You Would Like On Your Vocals I Can Throw That In For The Hell Of It Add Me: www.facebook.com/phoenixdbb www.twitter.com/gupproductionz www.youtube.com/gupproductionz scorn3930: I will mix Your Music Until You Are SATISFIED for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment