Latest gigs on fiverr.com: olivineeyes will draw you in a unique cartoon style for $5

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
olivineeyes will draw you in a unique cartoon style for $5
Dec 10th 2012, 04:28

Everyone has their own personal style, and so does every drawing. So, why not capture your unique style in a one-of-a kind piece of artwork? These little illustrations have become part of my artistic style, ever since I started doodling them in Chemistry class last year. I'd always wanted a way to combine simplicity and cuteness into my art, and the moment I discovered that I could draw these little ladies, I was hooked. I soon noticed that each of these little illustrations were unique, no matter how hard I tried to duplicate them. It simply could not be done. I realized that each of these doodles had a distinct character, and started basing their looks of of my friends, family, and imagination. Once purchased, a digital copy will be sent to you via email within the week! olivineeyes: I will draw you in a unique cartoon style for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment