Latest gigs on fiverr.com: ninersdude will tweet your link 6 times to over 40,000 followers for $5

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
ninersdude will tweet your link 6 times to over 40,000 followers for $5
Dec 24th 2012, 03:18

I have 2 twitter accounts. One has 29,900 followers and the other account has 11,400 followers. I will tweet your link (Once approved) 3 times on each of my profiles. I will take screen shots and profile twitter profiles for you to verify!
ninersdude: I will tweet your link 6 times to over 40,000 followers for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment