Latest gigs on fiverr.com: harris1 will write a great SPEECH for you Direct from me the Wizard of Word for $5

Friday, December 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
harris1 will write a great SPEECH for you Direct from me the Wizard of Word for $5
Dec 14th 2012, 16:29

Need a speech? You got it! Pro speech writer will write for you! But I do need to be paid,,, I am a word wizard, the WIZARD or Word. Do you need a Professional Speech for a presentation or Demonstration? Would you like a compelling narrative for your product or business? I will write you a powerful speech that you can deliver with charisma and rock solid calls to action. Each Gig is for 250 words, approx. 3-4 minutes of live speech time original content! speech writer for hire. I have been in toastmasters for a long time and my rank is Advanced Toastmasters Gold. I have delivered 73 speeches. If your speech is to inform, educate or entertain, I will rewrite you an amazing speech that your audience will love! I can write you a speech on almost any topic. Order Now! harris1: I will write a great SPEECH for you Direct from me the Wizard of Word for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment