Latest gigs on fiverr.com: farnk20 will proofread and provide feedback on your college application essay for $5

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
farnk20 will proofread and provide feedback on your college application essay for $5
Dec 19th 2012, 03:20

I am a writing tutor at a top 25 University. For $5, I will proofread and provide feedback on your college admissions essay. Please note that this includes only one (1) revision of your essay - you send it to me and I provide feedback once. I WILL NOT: Write an essay for you. Proofread any essay over 2500 words. Guarantee that your essay will qualify you for admission. Provide ongoing feedback on your essay - this is a one-and-done submission. I WILL: Correct grammar and spelling. Provide my general impressions of your essay, and offer suggestions for improvement. Comment on the strong and weak parts of your essay, and point out what may or may not be attractive to an admissions committee. Read your entire essay, up to 2500 words. Disclaimer: I am not, nor do I claim to be, a college admissions officer. Sending me your essay does not mean you will get in to the college you are applying to, even if you do revise according to my comments. farnk20: I will proofread and provide feedback on your college application essay for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment