Latest gigs on fiverr.com: fanatigeek will review a movie for $5

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
fanatigeek will review a movie for $5
Dec 15th 2012, 16:19

Got a movie you want reviewed but don't feel you have the skills for it? I watch movies all the time of varying quality and would be willing to write something for you. Just give me the name of the movie and I'll check it out and give my honest opinion. You can see samples of my work at https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A3TWCND9PMIOG5?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_dp_pdp fanatigeek: I will review a movie for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment