Latest gigs on fiverr.com: clabbe will post a TRAVEL Related Article/Post on my PR1 travel blog for $5

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
clabbe will post a TRAVEL Related Article/Post on my PR1 travel blog for $5
Dec 25th 2012, 15:28

Im running the travel website ww.tipsoftravelling.com which is focused onto tips and tricks on cheap travelling as well as products and other pages providing this. The site is currently having around 400-600 visitors a day and growing. It is currently rated PR1 and have an Alexa index below 1.5 million. You can check yourself. The statistics gives approx more then 10k page views a month already after been up and running for 3 months so the potential is existing. Almost half of the traffic is from US/Canada and the rest is mainly from Europe but also shared by the rest of the world. I will post an article on the site (provided by yourself) which can contain one (1) link to your own site. Please ensure that the post is unique and in good English with maximum 200 words and one (1) image that is not copyrighted, if no picture is provided I will add it myself with one that I find fitting. I can also write an unique post for you, if provided me with a breif explanation but that is +1 gig more. You will get the link back to the post when posted. Will be posted within 4 days/96 hours. Only travel related and I reserve the right to refuse the order if not in the style of the blog.
clabbe: I will post a TRAVEL Related Article/Post on my PR1 travel blog for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment