Latest gigs on fiverr.com: capecobraz will write or put your desired message on my belly abs for $5

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
capecobraz will write or put your desired message on my belly abs for $5
Dec 20th 2012, 03:29

With each order, you will recieve one picture of your message on my belly. It can be a website, a product name, or even just a silly message to a friend! This gig is highly customizable, so YOU decide what YOU want!!. ----No matter what options you choose, the photos will be of the same quality (except larger) as my example photos and your message will be clear and easy to read! I have 100% positive feedback because I LOVE happy customers, so if anything is not to your liking please let me know I just wanted to be safe since some orders will require a second person to write on my skin. Thanks... special offer=buy 2 get 1 free note= we are a group friend that work together so everytime there will be different body postures thanks capecobraz: I will write or put your desired message on my belly abs for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment