Latest gigs on fiverr.com: avitasmommy will do the creating of a snapfish photo book/calendar or gift for you for $5

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
avitasmommy will do the creating of a snapfish photo book/calendar or gift for you for $5
Dec 6th 2012, 16:32

A picture is worth 1,000 words and the perfect present is priceless. Do you want to give gifts that they will keep forever this Christmas? I will design the perfect gift through Snapfish for you. I can make a photo book, calendar, coffee mug, or other special gift. I can do it through your already existing Snapfish account. All you would have to do after I create your gift is logon and pay for it. Or you can send me the pictures and I will create a Snapfish account for you and then create the gift. Again, all you would have to do is log on and pay for it. avitasmommy: I will do the creating of a snapfish photo book/calendar or gift for you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment