Latest gigs on fiverr.com: techspert will give you a HD video with no shirt and wearing a tie for $5

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
techspert will give you a HD video with no shirt and wearing a tie for $5
Nov 15th 2012, 20:01

► I will make you a 60 second HD video with no shirt and a tie on just for you. It can be anything from a testimonial to a random video with me talking about what you want. Send over a script with as many words as you want or message me to create one for you cost FREE. I'm going to be using my white backdrop to give it a more professional look. I do website, business, product, and review videos, so please don't sent over and adult/religious content. Thanks hope I can help you out :) techspert: I will give you a HD video with no shirt and wearing a tie for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment