Latest gigs on fiverr.com: quanttrader will share my screen to show live stock trading software during market hours for $5

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
quanttrader will share my screen to show live stock trading software during market hours for $5
Nov 8th 2012, 20:05

As a stock trader, I buy and sell US equities only an intraday basis, that is, I never keep position overnight. I mostly specialize in trades that last from several seconds to several minutes, a method also known as scalping. I use Lightspeed trading platform to execute orders and utilize several other charting software packages. Generally, my trade signals are based both on subjective evaluation of the market and proprietary predictive indicators. My broker's commission rate is at 94 cents per 100 shares (or less), depending on whether I add or remove liquidity. This offer is only for those people who are interested in viewing a live trading screen during market hours (9:30AM - 16:00 EST) and is $5 per trading day. There will be no audio or commentaries. Chat may be available. Market Hours (EST): 9:00 - 11:30 Morning Session 11:30 -13:30 LUNCH TIME (NO SCREEN SHARING) 13:30 - 16:00 Afternoon Session This offer is not intended as investment advice, nor is it an implicit encouragement to mirror my trades. You trade at your risk and I take no responsibility for your gains or loses. You will receive invitation to a hosted meeting. quanttrader: I will share my screen to show live stock trading software during market hours for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment