Latest gigs on fiverr.com: poparte will turn your portrait into pop art poster for $5

Friday, November 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
poparte will turn your portrait into pop art poster for $5
Nov 23rd 2012, 16:19

I will turn your photo (head to shoulder & for one person) into pop-art poster. I will deliver the artwork to you with size up-to 1000x1000 pixel (72DPI) in JPG format. ★★★ LIMITED OFFER: I will also GIVE the VECTOR EPS for first 20 BUYER!! ★★★ Just send me large good quality picture of yourself, tell me what text should be written on the poster or none, and tell me preferable color for background. That`s it! I will then do the poster for you! poparte: I will turn your portrait into pop art poster for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment