Latest gigs on fiverr.com: obama1005 will send you 25 US facebook fans and Share your message or website link or fan page url to my 5000+ facebook friends for $5

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
obama1005 will send you 25 US facebook fans and Share your message or website link or fan page url to my 5000+ facebook friends for $5
Nov 24th 2012, 16:15

Add 25 US face book fans. ✓ Share your message or website link or fan page url to my 5000+ face book friends ✓ Rock in social media market by my gig. ✓ This service will increase your face book page authority, search engine ranking and improve your site's visibility in the search , I use High Quality Facebook accounts. ✓ There will be no reduction of likes. obama1005: I will send you 25 US facebook fans and Share your message or website link or fan page url to my 5000+ facebook friends for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment