Latest gigs on fiverr.com: kaleidfx will record a video of me hypnotizing a chicken and beatboxing until it snaps out of it for $5

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
kaleidfx will record a video of me hypnotizing a chicken and beatboxing until it snaps out of it for $5
Nov 4th 2012, 19:59

You read right. Yes, I will HYPNOTIZE a chicken and make a dubstep song using only my mouth until it snaps out of it (usually about 2 minutes). I am a man of many talents. Also, if you would like for me to say a specific message in a robotic voice before I hypnotize the chicken, message me the message. kaleidfx: I will record a video of me hypnotizing a chicken and beatboxing until it snaps out of it for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment