Latest gigs on fiverr.com: holly125 will donate supplies to my local girl scout troop for $5

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
holly125 will donate supplies to my local girl scout troop for $5
Nov 6th 2012, 20:02

I am currently in the process of getting a girl scout troop started. This is a desperate need in my community, because there are not may extra curricular activities for young girls and women in my community, and I want to do something to help with that. Although girl scouts is an excellent organization, all fund raising is left to the respective troop, and the troop must pay for all of their supplies. This leaves me with a problem. I am not a wealthy person and by no means, can I pay for everything needed to get the troop started and maintain it. We do sell cookies, but only once a year, in January, and there is much to do before that time. I will consistently update this gig, so that you all know what it is that I am purchasing for the troop, and what I am still in need of. Currently I am organizing a recruitment night through the local elementary school. I need to produce around 100 fliers for the event. I also need to buy a troop leader guide book ($25), and journey books for the girls ($7 each, we already have 5 girls signed up.) I appreciate your time in reading this, and any support you can give. Thank you. holly125: I will donate supplies to my local girl scout troop for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment