Latest gigs on fiverr.com: flyingwulf will create mobile website for your business and host it for $5

Friday, November 2, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
flyingwulf will create mobile website for your business and host it for $5
Nov 2nd 2012, 07:44

I will create and host a mobile website for your business, include a contact page, about us, map location (with directions) and generate QR code and place your social media account links. Up to 5 pages, you must supply content (text) Very base example is here: http://mamaleones.ingaylord.com the site above I'm waiting on more pictures and content from the owners so It's filled with general text filler this only an example. Here's another example of what I do. http://InGaylord.com I generally can create a site and have it set-up in about 3 hours. but I don't live at my computer so I put three days on the project. just to be "safe". Feel free to contact me before ordering. Why on fiverr I like helping local business, and I'm looking to reach out beyond my local area flyingwulf: I will create mobile website for your business and host it for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment