Latest gigs on fiverr.com: echeck will tell you about my travels in Egypt for $5

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
echeck will tell you about my travels in Egypt for $5
Nov 22nd 2012, 04:15

I spent one week in Egypt and visited Cairo and Luxor. Words can't describe the things I saw, but hopefully my pics will. I can give advice on what to see and what not to see, how to deal with/avoid scams and how to travel. For a Fiver I will answer questions about Cairo and Luxor. I will not write you a travel book. echeck: I will tell you about my travels in Egypt for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment