Latest gigs on fiverr.com: darkworld will place permanent homepage dofollow PR4 blogroll for your website in my genuine PR4 blog for $5

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
darkworld will place permanent homepage dofollow PR4 blogroll for your website in my genuine PR4 blog for $5
Nov 10th 2012, 20:02

Getting a dofollow backlink from a high PR site will be definitely a SEO work for your site.So,I am offering exactly what you are looking for. Well,I have a genuine PR4 blog having a good number of daily visitor.I will place your link with anchor text in blogroll of my PR4 site permanently for 5$.It will be dofollow & must can be seen in homepage.Please note,my sites has very few OBL so you will get maximum incoming link-juice.Boost your PR rank,up your position in search engine & increase traffic to your site by placing your order today darkworld: I will place permanent homepage dofollow PR4 blogroll for your website in my genuine PR4 blog for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment