Latest gigs on fiverr.com: coolstuffmc will draw your photo in my own unique style for $5

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
coolstuffmc will draw your photo in my own unique style for $5
Nov 7th 2012, 07:48

I can turn your picture of anything into a fresh drawing in my own unique style. I can do any colors, if you want me to use certian colors, just mention it! i can do black and white, red shades, blue shades ETC. Great as a gift, great for scrap booking, print on a canvas or photopaper for a great wall hanger, making a great addition to your livingroom, bedroom or bathroom. coolstuffmc: I will draw your photo in my own unique style for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment