Latest gigs on fiverr.com: aahmad will create 2 custom logo for your brand or company or website for $5

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
aahmad will create 2 custom logo for your brand or company or website for $5
Nov 18th 2012, 16:16

hey guys, This is aahmad, I have more than 5 years experience For $5, I will design 2 original logo concepts for your websites/business/product! I design my work with standout concepts, nice contrast and color balance. NO amateurish design with bad fonts/color! Order now and you will have have a unique and original Logos. I will provide multiple revisions unless you are fully satisfied. please have a look at my portfolio. aahmad: I will create 2 custom logo for your brand or company or website for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment