Latest gigs on fiverr.com: thedarkwhispers will draw an awesome, random version of your name on paper and take a photo to send you for $5

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
thedarkwhispers will draw an awesome, random version of your name on paper and take a photo to send you for $5
Oct 20th 2012, 20:01

These pictures are things I've made, they are blurry because I am using my low quality camera right now but you picture will be high quality when I send it.I will make your name however you would like. It will be done on paper. I can your name, just the bubble around it, the back round, or the whole thing. It will be completely random with swirls and stuff. Also, tell me some designs to put on there from my examples or show me a photo/drawing of the design you would want me to add. I MIGHT add it if it is appropriate to the rest of the designs or if it is too complicated, I might not be able to do it. You could also just tell me to copy the exact designs, but just change the name to one you want. I might not be able to do it how you want it if too complicated and I will let you know if I can do a thing like that. Thanks. It costs an extra 5 dollars to get the whole thing done in color. thedarkwhispers: I will draw an awesome, random version of your name on paper and take a photo to send you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment