Latest gigs on fiverr.com: wrongmoveninja will translate anything from English to FRENCH for $5

Friday, October 26, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
wrongmoveninja will translate anything from English to FRENCH for $5
Oct 26th 2012, 20:03

Hello guys! Welcome onto the crazy boy channel.. YES, I'm completely bilingual so it's no problem for me to translate some paper-work-class-due-for-Monday kind of thing! You can send me: -report -stories -postcards -cover letters -sentences -love letters -words... Anything you'd like me to translate from english to french! Please, don't send me books, nor papers over 10 pages! If you are looking for a review of your already translated work, I'll be happy to check it out too! wrongmoveninja: I will translate anything from English to FRENCH for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment