Latest gigs on fiverr.com: pulsvoice will be the Movie Trailer Guy for 30 seconds for $5

Monday, October 15, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
pulsvoice will be the Movie Trailer Guy for 30 seconds for $5
Oct 15th 2012, 20:00

How It Works 1. I step into my closet. 2. I turn on my mic. 3. I say the words you give me. 4. I edit the audio so it's pretty. 5. I send it to you. Pretty simple. Check out www.pulsvoice.com to hear all my voices. pulsvoice: I will be the Movie Trailer Guy for 30 seconds for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment