Latest gigs on fiverr.com: paulbeveridge will write a song about you for $5

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
paulbeveridge will write a song about you for $5
Oct 4th 2012, 19:44

I will write a song for you for $5. It will be 30 seconds to a minute, and will contain 1 verse, and 1 chorus only. It will be written on the guitar, and sung by me. I will post a video on youtube (possibly just recorded on my iphone) with a private link to your song. I will not write on any sexual topics, or most anything else I deem inappropriate. paulbeveridge: I will write a song about you for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment