Latest gigs on fiverr.com: jawadams will review 2 books in the same genre as yours with a link to your book + BONUS for $5

Friday, October 12, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
jawadams will review 2 books in the same genre as yours with a link to your book + BONUS for $5
Oct 12th 2012, 20:05

One of the best things you can have on Amazon is a backlink to your work in a review of a best seller in the same category. For example, if you wrote about a school for Witches and Wizards I would post a 5 star review of "Harry Potter" and at the end say "Another great read I really liked that is similar to this is [link to your book] " This really increases exposure and people reading reviews will very likely click on the hyperlink at least. You can tell me which one you'd like me to review or I can choose. Also a BONUS included in this gig, I enjoy over delivering :) jawadams: I will review 2 books in the same genre as yours with a link to your book + BONUS for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment