Latest gigs on fiverr.com: harrygardiner will put your backlink on one of my PR3 blogs for $5

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
harrygardiner will put your backlink on one of my PR3 blogs for $5
Oct 21st 2012, 07:53

Your link will be placed on the homepage of a PR3 blog (therefore directly ON a PR3 page) and also it will be included in the footer and therefore you will receive bonus links from every page on the blog (which is ever expanding). The link is do-follow and is guaranteed for 6 months - if I shut down the site in that time I will replace the link for free on an equivalent PR3 homepage. harrygardiner: I will put your backlink on one of my PR3 blogs for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment