Latest gigs on fiverr.com: edevansjr1978 will send you a funny message as bumpy johnson the neighborhood thief for $5

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
edevansjr1978 will send you a funny message as bumpy johnson the neighborhood thief for $5
Oct 16th 2012, 07:56

I am Bumpy Johnson,and from time to time,my line of work requires me to enter peoples house with out their permission.Most of the homes I enter have a laptop or PC,so while I'm in there,I might as well make a few extra bucks and do any funny message you request for at least 2 minutes and send you the video.Being sober ain't easy,that's why I don't do it,but my loss is you're gain here on fiverr.com.Woohoo,Thank you edevansjr1978: I will send you a funny message as bumpy johnson the neighborhood thief for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment