Latest gigs on fiverr.com: curtiscurtis will send you a 12 page comprehensive Healthy Eating nutrition guide AND ongoing support for $5

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
curtiscurtis will send you a 12 page comprehensive Healthy Eating nutrition guide AND ongoing support for $5
Oct 25th 2012, 19:51

I will email you a 12 page (pdf) Healthy Eating guide that I have compiled from all of the knowledge I have gained over the past few years. It breaks down food choices/types. What to eat, what to stay away from, the importance of complex carbs, lean protein, healthy fats, etc. Teaches you how to calculate and pinpoint a perfect nutrition plan based on your current state and what your goals are. (macronutrient percentages and ratios) This information helped me lose over 20 pounds and get in the best shape of my life. Health and fitness all starts with proper nutrition and I want to help others change their lives for the better. After purchasing my guide, feel free to contact me whenever you have questions about health/nutrition. And I will do my best to help you out and give you ongoing individual support. I wil be an NASM certified personal trainer in a couple of months ;) *I am not a doctor/nutritionist. This is information that has helped me personally get results. Individual results may vary. Check with your doctor/nutritionist before implementing. curtiscurtis: I will send you a 12 page comprehensive Healthy Eating nutrition guide AND ongoing support for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment