Latest gigs on fiverr.com: boneyardcrafts will give EXCLUSIVE to fiverr members to some of my best kept secrets for $5

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
boneyardcrafts will give EXCLUSIVE to fiverr members to some of my best kept secrets for $5
Oct 2nd 2012, 19:35

If you don't mind I'm just going to cut right through the chase. I am what is known as a bone yard crafter. For just $5.00 bucks I will allow you EXCLUSIVE access to one of my brand new how-to-videos (via YouTube format) which shows (in detail) how I make these little blond haired skeleton beauties. The skeleton shown in this photograph happens to be a Christmas Ornament. However, I also make other various types of skeleton items as well i.e., necklaces, brooch's, hair clips, cake toppers etc., just to name a few. I began making them as a hobby but due to popular demand I also started selling them. Unfortunately I am unable to offer any of my finished (handmade skeleton) product's for the same low price ($5.00) that I am offering access to my video files for. Also, before purchasing it's important to know that a certain amount of artistic ability and imagination is required if you plan on making any of these products yourself. Thanks for your valuable time and Good Luck! boneyardcrafts: I will give EXCLUSIVE to fiverr members to some of my best kept secrets for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment