Latest gigs on fiverr.com: andrewwlos will post whatever you want to 30,000+ 2 days in a row twice per day for $5

Monday, October 1, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
andrewwlos will post whatever you want to 30,000+ 2 days in a row twice per day for $5
Oct 1st 2012, 07:38

I have a twitter account that has over 30,000 followers. I will tweet whatever link you send me 2 DAYS IN A ROW TWICE PER DAY, whether it be a link to your video, blog, website, or whatever, and write something positive about it. I encourage you to compose the positive message I write about it, but I'll think of the best promotional message I can if you choose not to. (Please Remember Twitter's 160 character (this includes link) rule). I am happy to promote whatever you want! I will do it as quickly as possible! If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me! I will provide Proof! I want you to be satisfied! andrewwlos: I will post whatever you want to 30,000+ 2 days in a row twice per day for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment