Latest gigs on fiverr.com: trackmidwest will critique your online dating profile for $5

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
trackmidwest will critique your online dating profile for $5
Sep 13th 2012, 19:32

I've done this for many friends, males and females. Help out with their wording, pictures, etc etc. I will make you sound like the person you are and not the person you are trying to be. I don't hold back, the truth hurts so if there is anything that needs to be changed I will tell you. Yes it may hurt your feelings, but it's for good reason! I've done the online dating and with careful picture and word choice I have scored a wonderful person whom I will be with forever. trackmidwest: I will critique your online dating profile for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment