Latest gigs on fiverr.com: sabiansoldier will process your MIDI files to make them sound great with my VSTis for $5

Monday, September 17, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
sabiansoldier will process your MIDI files to make them sound great with my VSTis for $5
Sep 17th 2012, 19:42

If you write MIDI music of have MIDI files that sound bad, I can make them sound great! A little processing can go a long way and they can sound properly amazing. Check out my website at www.paulcecchettimusic.com for samples. I can use your MIDI files to trigger back real instrument samples, which makes them sound realistic. I can do this for rock, pop, classical, jazz, blues, latin, world and early musics, as well as many other styles. The main instruments I own are: Symphobia 2 Cinematic Strings + Monster Staccatos Mojerdic Baroque Organ Garratin Personal Orchestra Synthogy Ivory 2 Pianos ezdrummer + expansions (including drumkit from hell) Edirol Orchestral Omnisphere Synth Massive Synth Harmless Synth Amore Grand Piano Illya Effimov Acoustic Guitars EWQL Ra EWQL Stormdrum EWQL Voices of Passion Guitar Rig 4 sabiansoldier: I will process your MIDI files to make them sound great with my VSTis for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment