Latest gigs on fiverr.com: popeyee will draw sketches for $5

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
popeyee will draw sketches for $5
Sep 20th 2012, 07:28

Hello, my name is Prakhar Gupta. I like to draw sketches and i am very good at it. I can draw sketch of car, bike, cartoon character, faces,etc. Just give me one chance and i will try my more than best to prove it to you. Please!!! :) popeyee: I will draw sketches for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment