Latest gigs on fiverr.com: orlandoexpert will translate english to spanish or the other way around for $5

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
orlandoexpert will translate english to spanish or the other way around for $5
Sep 25th 2012, 07:45

I will translate anything English to Spanish or the other way around. I have a lot of experience with speaking Spanish and I have lived in Barcelona, Spain for 9 months. I can translate 100 words for 5 anything over that is 10. I hope we can work something out soon :D orlandoexpert: I will translate english to spanish or the other way around for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment