Latest gigs on fiverr.com: meddie will provide high quality TRANSCRIPTION of up to 15 minutes of audio or video for $5

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
meddie will provide high quality TRANSCRIPTION of up to 15 minutes of audio or video for $5
Sep 8th 2012, 06:06

My years of experience will get you the best transcription of your audio/video file. I will transcribe things such as podcasts, spoken notes, seminars, phone conversations, or any other recording as long as they are in English. I can provide verbatim transcription or remove repeats and fillers such as "um." My exp. includes confidential work and I am happy to sign an agreement of confidentiality. Transcriptions done in word doc file ***Please contact me before ordering if you need more than an hour*** meddie: I will provide high quality TRANSCRIPTION of up to 15 minutes of audio or video for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment