Latest gigs on fiverr.com: lvtrees will write a solid quality article of 400+ words for $5

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
lvtrees will write a solid quality article of 400+ words for $5
Sep 16th 2012, 07:39

I will write you a solid quality article with essential research included. I can guarantee that it will be of strong enough quality that it will be accepted at EzineArticles.com, which has very stringent rules for content they accept. Just give me a title and I will craft you a great article. Why should you trust me with your writing task? I won my 6th grade spelling bee, and also wrote for my high school newspaper. Proper spelling and grammar are my specialty. I've also done some freelance writing for my local newspaper and am a US based college graduate. Work is slow right now and I need the extra money, so take advantage of my service while its available. Not happy? Unlimited re-writes are included if you aren't satisfied. I'm quick too, within 1 business day in most cases. Give me a try, you won't be disappointed. I especially like writing about health topics, pets, home, garden, lifestyle, shopping, business and related topics but can write on just about any topic. Great for blog or website content too! lvtrees: I will write a solid quality article of 400+ words for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment