Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dyns will turn you into a Cartoon Fashion Model for $5

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dyns will turn you into a Cartoon Fashion Model for $5
Sep 12th 2012, 19:35

I will create a cartoon CARICATURE fashion model of you from your photo. Colored is extra. Send me a picture of you and I'll turn it into Cartoon Fashion Model style avatar. You can use it as a profile photo in your social network or you can share the picture with your friends. I'll send the cartoon picture of you as a 72dpi JPG, PNG, or GIF (Your Choice). Please Message me first and wait for my ok before purchasing this gig. dyns: I will turn you into a Cartoon Fashion Model for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment