Latest gigs on fiverr.com: dusty1776 will be Grateful if you help me save my house, I need 300 gigs and am willing to give you history answers about the Battle of Guilford Courthouse for $5

Friday, September 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
dusty1776 will be Grateful if you help me save my house, I need 300 gigs and am willing to give you history answers about the Battle of Guilford Courthouse for $5
Sep 14th 2012, 19:25

I will provide you with a basic history lesson on the Battle of Guilford Courthouse of the Revolutionary War.There will be enough details to suffice for any presentation for an American History Class on the Middle to High School level including details about soldiers equipment and tactics if you will just help me get caught up on a missed mortage payment...PLEASE!! dusty1776: I will be Grateful if you help me save my house, I need 300 gigs and am willing to give you history answers about the Battle of Guilford Courthouse for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment