Latest gigs on fiverr.com: bloodyuber will give you a permanent dofollow link from my PR2 website for $5

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
bloodyuber will give you a permanent dofollow link from my PR2 website for $5
Sep 3rd 2012, 00:49

This will appear on the MAIN PAGE. I will place a permanent do-follow link to your website on my PR 2 website. It will be placed in right section with your keywords. This is a huge opportunity for someone looking to get a solid PR 2 backlink to boost their site rankings in Google. I own the site and will provide you quality and credible service. BUY 3 gigs and get a special page with your article! no adult sites! bloodyuber: I will give you a permanent dofollow link from my PR2 website for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment