Latest gigs on fiverr.com: tyrlion_design will make your photos look like paintings for $5

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
tyrlion_design will make your photos look like paintings for $5
Aug 23rd 2012, 07:09

I will take you photograph and make it look like an a gorgeous impressionist painting! Whether it be your wife, family, child, pet or landscape, I can make something ordinary pop into something extraordinary! Being this is kind of work is subjective, I will do a revision if not satisfied with the first. When I am finished, I will send you a high quality jpeg file. tyrlion_design: I will make your photos look like paintings for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment