Latest gigs on fiverr.com: steve403 will decide if your relationships are worth salvaging for $5

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
steve403 will decide if your relationships are worth salvaging for $5
Aug 31st 2012, 01:03

As far back as I can remember, I've had the ability to read peoples personalities just by looking at a set of pictures.I can tell you if a person is a cool cat or somebody to avoid all together. With this god given ability, I can tell you if your friends/relationships are worth keeping or working on. I will read your submitted stories/problems (up to 2 pages) and decide for you if your friend/boyfriend/family are worth your time. steve403: I will decide if your relationships are worth salvaging for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment