Latest gigs on fiverr.com: spotlighter will come up with 1 to 5 gift ideas for $5

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
spotlighter will come up with 1 to 5 gift ideas for $5
Aug 9th 2012, 22:38

I will come up with 1-5 gift suggestions that are with-in your price range based on what you can tell me about the person that you are shopping for. I will consider all the information provided and do my best to come up with a match. spotlighter: I will come up with 1 to 5 gift  ideas for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment