Latest gigs on fiverr.com: simon15 will post Your 3 Amazing App Reviews for $5

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
simon15 will post Your 3 Amazing App Reviews for $5
Aug 14th 2012, 10:51

I will post your app reviews that have been written by you, for you ios apps on your iphone or ipad. I will also give you 5 stars to make more people download your app. Apps must be free, if they are paid apps then you can either gift me the app or send me more gigs to cover the cost. simon15: I will post Your 3 Amazing App Reviews for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment