Latest gigs on fiverr.com: salespalmer will share your link or page to my 7000 Irish and UK Facebook friends for $5

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Latest gigs on fiverr.com
Fiverr is a place for people to share things they're willing to do for $5: Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Advertising, Technology, Business, Programming and more!
salespalmer will share your link or page to my 7000 Irish and UK Facebook friends for $5
Aug 2nd 2012, 10:20

I have 2 Facebook accounts. One with 5000 friends and one with 2000 friends they are all real accounts majority are from Ireland and UK. I will post your link once to my 5000 friends and once to my 2000 friends. People are a lot more likely to click on links from friends as apposed to pages. I will send you screen shots or tag you if you wish. salespalmer: I will share your link or page to my 7000 Irish and UK Facebook friends for $5 on fiverr.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment